I am a flavor girl from way back but some nights…ok most nights, I want bang for my buck without a lot of hassle in the kitchen. So today this is little delight ticked all the boxes!!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Luv a Duck Legs
- Maple syrup
- 500 grams Luv A Duck Legs (pre cooked from supermarket)
- 2 cups Cous Cous
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Zucchini diced
- 6 Mushroom Cups diced
- 2 tbsp Parsley finely cut
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place chicken stock in saucepan and bring to the boil, add cous cous reduce to simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Dice all vegetables and set aside in bowl. Remove duck meat from bone and dice.
- Heat oil in medium frypan and add diced vegetables and garlic, saute until nice and golden. Remove from pan and set aside in bowl.
- Add duck to hot frypan and heat through 2-3 minutes, add maple syrup and reduce heat to medium for 5 minutes stirring occasionally until duck is sticky.
- Add vegetables and stir well to heat through 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat stir through chopped parsley.
- Place half cup of cous cous onto each plate and top with duck vegetable mix.