Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Before making the Frozen Mars Mousse Bar, prepare the ingredients. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks and pour the thickened cream into two separate bowls with about 300ml each.
- In a bowl, pour the contents of the Mars Bar Funsize Sharepack (leave some bits for the toppings). Add in 300ml of thickened cream then microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take it out from the microwave and then stir the mars bars and thickened cream together until mixed well and it's all melted.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and then pour in the remaining thickened cream. Stir. Add the egg yolks while continually stirring.
- In a different bowl beat the egg whites until it's fluffy. Mix it with the chocolate mixture and then fold together until everything is combined.
- In a rectangle container/mould, pour in the mixture and freeze for 12-15 hours.
- Top with mars bars and then drizzle with chocolate (optional) then serve.