Fully Loaded Fries
We are totally addicted to these loaded fries; it’s actually becoming something of a problem! We just can’t stop eating them! The inspiration for this particular bowl of potatoes, mayo, barbeque sauce, and greens comes from our local Thai restaurant – The Bangkok Eatery. They also add chicken pieces to theirs, so if you have some chunks of chicken in your fridge go ahead and throw those on too!
I’m not going to give you exact qualities here, top your Frenchies with as much or as little as your heart desires I say!
French fries, however many your stomach can handle
- salt and Pepper
- Japanese Mayonnaise
- Barbecue Sauce
- Spring Onions, Sliced
- Fresh Parsley Or Coriander, Roughly Chopped
- Red Chili, Sliced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Fully Loaded Fries:
- Fry those fries in 180°C oil until golden and crisp.
- Drain well then pop them on a plate, season with salt and pepper.
- Now we get down to business!
- Zigzag the mayo across the fries then zigzag the barbeque sauce across the fries in the other direction. Aesthetics are just as important as the taste here!
- Scatter over spring onions, parsley or coriander and chilli.
- That’s it! You are done. Tuck on in my friends!