How to Make Amazing Glazed Ham
Christmas Ham!! Even better…Glazed Christmas Ham! It’s not as hard as it may seem and adds so much more flavour. Serve with hot or cold salads or even with roasted or glazed potatoes and pumpkin. It’s a perfect main course for your Christmas Day with family and friends! Everyone will definitely love this sweet and delicious Christmas ham.
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Maple Syrup
- 1 Ham Hock
- 2 Packets Of Cloves
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a bowl, add the brown sugar, maple syrup and pineapple juice, stir the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the rind from the ham using a sharp knife and using your hand gently remove the rind from the fat.
- Score a diamond pattern in the fat and place 1 clove in each diamond
- Place ham into roasting pan
- Brush the sugar glaze over the ham and bake it for approxiametly 1 hour or until golden brown
- Slice and serve warm or cold