While this Gluten-Free Bread recipe uses a bread maker to cook the bread, you can also make this version in the oven. Put the dough in a bread tin and bake on 180 degrees for 40 mins to an hour.…
While this Gluten-Free Bread recipe uses a bread maker to cook the bread, you can also make this version in the oven.
Put the dough in a bread tin and bake on 180 degrees for 40 mins to an hour.
The bread is ready when it is golden brown on the top and sounds hollow when you tap the top. Enjoy! This Gluten-Free Bread is soft, puffy, a little bit moist and delicious!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Potato Flour (Potato Starch) OR 1 cup corn flour
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Tapioca Flour (Arrowroot)
- 3 Egg Whites
- 3 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 2 tbsp Yeast
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 400 ml Water
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In an electric mixer, beat egg whites, sugar & salt until fluffy – approx 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat on high for approx 3 minutes.
- Put the mixture in the bread machine and cook on 1kg white bread setting.