Greek Chicken Meatballs
As far as finger food goes, these Greek Chicken Meatballs are about our favourites. They’re so much lighter than beef or lamb meatballs, but just as easy to put together. We love the subtle Greek flavours of oregano and mint, which are brought to live in both the meatballs and the gorgeous dipping sauce.
Top with feta cheese and cucumber to really round those flavours out.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a rimmed baking pan by spraying it with cooking spray, or lining with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the garlic, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, oregano, mint and salt. Add the chicken and stir with a spoon or mix with your hands. Be careful not to over mix this, it should be just combined.
- Using hands, gently form meatballs about the size of golf balls, and place on the pan you have prepared.
- Bake the meatballs for 20-22 minutes, or until they’re lightly browned. You can check that they’re cooked by cutting one open, or by using a meat thermometer if you have one.
- While the meatballs are cooking, get the yoghurt sauce ready by stirring all the ingredients together in a bowl.