Just looking at photos of this Greek Yoghurt Chocolate Mousse makes my heart skip a beat.
I’ve used milk chocolate in this recipe but it will also work perfectly with dark chocolate if you prefer.
I like to whip some air into this mixture, I love a light, airy chocolate mousse, and by using any form of an electric mixer the job is a whole lot easier.
This is a great simple recipe for the kids to enjoy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Milk Chocolate Bits
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 1/2 cups Greek Yoghurt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Greek Yoghurt Chocolate Mousse:
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat
- Once warm, add chocolate and stir to combine, once melted remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Add vanilla extract, honey and yoghurt and mix well to come
- Spoon into serving glasses or a container and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.