time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Wholemeal Self-raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Self-raising Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella grated
- 3/4 cup Cheddar grated
- 150 grams Diced Ham
- 220 grams Pineapple Pieces well drained
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Sift the two flours, along with the salt, in a large bowl. Add the cheddar cheese, half of the mozzarella, the ham, the pineapple, and the basil. Stir until well mixed.
- In a separate jug, whisk together the egg, buttermilk and oil. Make a well in the dry ingredients, and pour the egg mixture in. Gently stir until just combined.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into holes, and sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Stand in the pan for 5 minutes before removing and cooling on a wire rack.