Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Sift the two flours, along with the salt, in a large bowl. Add the cheddar cheese, half of the mozzarella, the ham, the pineapple, and the basil. Stir until well mixed.
- In a separate jug, whisk together the egg, buttermilk and oil. Make a well in the dry ingredients, and pour the egg mixture in. Gently stir until just combined.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into holes, and sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Stand in the pan for 5 minutes before removing and cooling on a wire rack.