Healthy Chocolate Mousse
Dessert to me is the BEST part of a meal!
But being Christmas, you probably have eaten way to much to start with. This chocolate mousse is perfect to fill the hole for dessert, but still leaves you feeling light!
It’s easy to make for the kids as a tasty treat and you can also freeze it to be served throughout the week after dinner or for afternoon tea! Make a huge batch to last a few servings for everyone to enjoy.
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pinch of Salt
- 100 grams Chocolate, Chopped
- 1 Can Coconut Milk, Chilled In Fridge Upside Down
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch Of Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Carefully open can of coconut milk, draining water part, place the thick solid part into a bowl.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate, stirring continuously until melted and smooth
- Using only the solid part of the coconut milk, place it into food processor and add honey, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt and melted chocolate.
- Blend until individual glasses and set inf ridge for at least 4 hours.
- Top with berries