Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Carrots (grated)
- Zucchini (grated)
- Spanish Onion
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins lightly with oil. Take each slice of ham and cut a 3cm slice on opposite sides, place piece of ham into the muffin tin overlap the cut edges so you have a flatter muffin case to fill, it looks prettier when they are cooked too!
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs and cream.Add all vegetables, cheese and self raising flour, mix with wooden spoon until well combined.
- Spoon Mixture into ham lined muffin tins until almost full.
- Place trays into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in trays for 3 minutes then remove by running a spatula around the edges (this way it won't tear the ham).
- Serve hot or cold. Add tomato relish as a dipping sauce if you're feeling fancy.