time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4-8 Tortillas
- 4 Egg
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Capsicum Red or Green finely diced
- 2 Tomato very ripe, diced finely
- 1 gram Salt And Pepper to taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat half the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the onion, capsicum and garlic seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cook gently until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer until the mixture thickens.
- Add the Tabasco sauce.
- Make four 'holes' in the sauce.
- Break an egg into a cup and gently pour the egg into the holes.
- Cover the frypan with a lid and cook for 3 - 4 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
- In another frypan heat the remaining oil and fry the tortillas until warm and crisp.
- Place one or two tortillas on a plate and use an egg flip to lift the eggs and surrounding sauce onto the tortilla.