Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Red Lentils dried
- 1 Stick Celery finely chopped
- 1 Carrot finely chopped
- 2 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs to coat
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Combine lentils, celery, carrot, spring onions, water and curry powder in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Stir in 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Divide mixture into 4 and shape into patties.
- Coat in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and fry the lentil patties in a lightly oiled pan until well browned.