The best ever caramel slice recipe.. so heavenly and so yummy! Caramel slice is a super popular dessert among children and grown ups for a reason. Why? It’s because of its yumminess, gooey and chewiness that makes it an over the…
The best ever caramel slice recipe.. so heavenly and so yummy!
Caramel slice is a super popular dessert among children and grown ups for a reason. Why? It’s because of its yumminess, gooey and chewiness that makes it an over the top dessert to die for.
If you want to try making one, here’s our super easy recipe to follow, and for sure you’ll love the results! This is the original and BEST recipe you will find anywhere!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Milk Chocolate (250 Grams)
- 1 Butter (125 Grams) extra
- 1 Condensed Milk (395 Grams)
- 1 Nice Biscuits (125 Grams) crushed
- 80 grams Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Oil (Vegetable)
- 1/3 cup Sugar, Castor
- 1/3 cup Golden Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut shredded
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Combing the crushed biscuits, 80 grams melted butter and the coconut in a mixing bowl and press firmly into the bottom of the lamington tin.
- Bake base in oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine the condensed milk, butter, sugar and syrup in a small saucepan.
- Stir over low heat for 15 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth and thick.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Pour over biscuit base and smooth the surface.
- Place the milk chocolate and oil in a heatproof bowl.
- Stand over a pan of simmering water and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the caramel and smooth.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Fudge