time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a small saucepan, cook the onion and garlic stirring until the onion is soft.
- Add the cumin and cook stirring continuously until fragrant.
- Turn off heat and leave to cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, coriader, paprika, buttermilk and onion mixture until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil.