Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 5 tsp Cumin
- 840 grams Chickpeas drained
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Coriander fresh, chopped
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Hot Paprika optional
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- In a small saucepan, cook the onion and garlic stirring until the onion is soft.
- Add the cumin and cook stirring continuously until fragrant.
- Turn off heat and leave to cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, coriader, paprika, buttermilk and onion mixture until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil.