This Mexican Cheese Dip this one is my very favourite, I take it everywhere and everyone loves it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Sweet chilli sauce to taste
- 250 grams Kraft Processed Cheddar Cheese (in the blue box)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/2 bunch Spring Onion diced
- Sweet Chilli Sauce To Taste
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Melt cheese and milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir continuously to avoid it burning on the bottom.
- Whisk in cornflour to thicken.
- Add garlic and spring onion (leave a handful to garnish)
- Add sweet chilli to personal taste and serve garnished with a handful of diced spring onion.