Minecraft Meatloaf was sent in by one of our fans, thank you Katie K! This has become one of our favourite menu items with the kids.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Beef mince
- Sausage mince
- White vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line baking dish with baking paper.
- Using a wooden spoon mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Now place mince mix into baking dish and mold into a meatloaf log shape. You can make this into 2 smaller meatloaves or one large one.
- Bake for 3o minutes.
- Mix all ingredients into a jug and stir well.
- After the meatloaf has cooked for the initial half hour pour the sauce oven the meatloaf and cook for a further half hour, baste with sauce throughout cooking time3-4 times.
- Serve meatloaf with mashed potato and peas.