People presume meatloaf tastes like a shoe. It doesn’t. Cooked right, it is freaking delicious! Like this Moist Low-Fat Turkey Meatloaf…
The key is to add loads of spices and flavourings, because mince on its own is rather bland.
Now turkey mince is something I’ve been cooking a lot more of lately because it is a very lean meat, and is really cheap, too.
Really, if you like chicken, you’ll like turkey. If you put them both cooked in front of you, you wouldn’t taste the difference…. So why not use turkey mince more!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 750 grams Turkey Mince
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs (dry)
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 Brown Onion grated
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a loaf tin with aluminium foil.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except for the barbecue sauce) and mix well with your hands.
- Pour into the loaf tin and smooth over with a spoon.
- Slather the barbecue sauce over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through.