time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 12 Chat Potato
- 400 grams Green Beans topped and tailed
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 425 grams Tuna
- 2 Cos Lettuce
- 550 grams Truss Tomato baby tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Olives Kalamata
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Halve the potatoes and boil in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender.
- Using a slotted spoon to transfer the potatoes to a bowl out of the heat.
- Place the beans in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Run under cold running water to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Gently boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes.
- Drain and cool under cold running water. Peel and quarter.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar in a jug until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Flake the canned tuna into a bowl.
- Divide the potato, beans, egg, tuna, lettuce, tomato and olives evenly among serving bowls.
- Drizzle over the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.