Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
This peanut butter and cream cheese frosting is insanely delicious! You will find yourself using more spoons just so you can lick it!
You can use either Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Butter depending on your taste.
This is a great recipe for plain flavoured cupcakes! Use our recipe for Bulk Basic Muffins – and top with the Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting for something out of this world!
It is a big recipe; you can keep half in the fridge in an airtight container for a couple of days. It will cover 12 cupcakes if you pile it sky-high, around 20 standard or 2 x 24 cm cakes.
Philidelphia Cream Cheese
Bega Crunchy Peanut Butter
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Butter (room temperature)
- Cream Cheese (softened)
- 125 grams Butter (room Temperature)
- 125 grams Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Icing Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Place the softened butter, peanut butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat on high speed until pale and creamy.
- Turn the speed down to low and add ¼ of the sugar at a time, beating for about 30 seconds between additions.
- Beat for 3 - 4 minutes at high speed.
- Turn the speed down again and add vanilla extract and salt.
- Beat for about a minute.
- Add milk and mix on low speed until combine, turn up the speed and beat for another minute.
- Spread or pipe frosting onto completely cooled cupcakes or cake.