Pizza Crackers are such an easy lunch, afternoon tea or birthday party idea for the kids.
Though just quietly the adults here at SAHM we are very happy to be taste testers and always go back for a second and third try. hehehe
Simple and fast to make with only 5 basic ingredients. It’s probably the easiest appetiser or snacks everr. It’s so easy you can make this with your eyes closed! Lol
You can change things up and add or remove ingredients depending on what you’re in the mood for. Sometimes we put bacon on top, sometimes some leftover steak or chicken bits..
…whatever floats your boat! This recipe is very versatile.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place crackers on tray and spread tomato paste onto each cracker.
- Sprinkle ham and pineapple pieces onto crackers.
- Top with grated cheese and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.