Pizza Crackers are such an easy lunch, afternoon tea or birthday party idea for the kids.
Though just quietly the adults here at SAHM we are very happy to be taste testers and always go back for a second and third try. hehehe
Simple and fast to make with only 5 basic ingredients. It’s probably the easiest appetiser or snacks everr. It’s so easy you can make this with your eyes closed! Lol
You can change things up and add or remove ingredients depending on what you’re in the mood for. Sometimes we put bacon on top, sometimes some leftover steak or chicken bits..
…whatever floats your boat! This recipe is very versatile.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Ham diced
- 3 Pineapple Rings diced
- 1/2 cup Cheese grated
- 125 grams Jatz
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place crackers on tray and spread tomato paste onto each cracker.
- Sprinkle ham and pineapple pieces onto crackers.
- Top with grated cheese and place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.