I found similar little mini potato bakes at the supermarket and even though they tasted great they were so expensive, so we decided to see if we could make our own. Yes we can and they are yummo. It’s great if not everyone loves potato bake or if you just need to add that side dish from the freezer.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Sweet potatoes
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Mix sour cream, eggs, cornflour and grated cheese together until well combined.
- Using a muffin tray place 4 slices of potato in the bottom of muffin tin scoop 1 tablespoon of cream mix on top and continue to layer until muffin tins are full to the top.
- I now place them in the freezer overnight then popped them out and wrapped individually ready to cook when I needed them.
- You could bake straight away in the muffin tin and serve. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- When baking from frozen state line a baking tray with baking paper and place each one on tray about 5 cm apart to ensure they brown well. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.