I’ve always believed that if you have a sheet of puff pastry in the freezer, you’ve got a meal. Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks are great for pies, sausages rolls, mains, desserts and snacks. They can be a base for pizza or the base of a gooey tart…..
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 Puff Pastry one sheet, thawed
- 1 Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to a hot 220°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the sheet of pastry with cheese and sprinkle with the seasonings.
- Halve pastry and cut each half into 3 cm strips.
- Twist strips and place onto prepared trays.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until puffed and golden.