The thing I love about this Pumpkin Risotto for Toddlers dish is you don’t have to slave over a hot stove, in fact you aren’t anywhere near the stove, because you use the oven. lol
But yeah, it is sooo simple.
This isn’t a puree recipe, if you do puree, it will be so gluey and gluggy I doubt your angel will eat it, so save it for the over 9 month-ers.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Brown Onion chopped finely
- 3 Rashers Of Bacon finely chopped
- 200 grams Mushrooms finely chopped
- 2 cups Arborio Rice
- 4 1/2 cups Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Butternut Pumpkin cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Cheese grated
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Melt butter in a frypan and cook onion, bacon and mushrooms until bacon is crispy.
- Combine all ingredients (except cheese) in a casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 30-40 minutes. Stir through cheese.