It can be tricky to find a Baby Biscuits recipe that’s quick, easy and affordable.
Not to mention one that’s sugar-free! And makes a loooot!
I looked for several recipes online and then modified it to what I have lying around in my kitchen at that time. Then modified it as I made baby biscuits for the bub until I came up with a solid recipe. This is for babies who have started to eat solids and can take a munch. They’ll find it fun when they’re starting to feed and learning to eat on their own.
Great for when the bub needs quick snacks. Perfect for grab and go moments!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Flour Self-Raising
- 2 Banana ripe or slightly manky
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams Butter
- 1/2 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Prepare your baking trays to line with baking paper. You can bake the biscuits in two sets using 2 baking trays per set.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a medium (or large) bowl, mix the rolled oats on speed for 10 seconds.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and then mix everything again for 15 seconds.
- Form balls on a spoon and place it on the baking trays.
- Bake for 10 minutes per set or until the edges look slightly brown.
- Set aside to cool for a bit... then enjoy!