Quick Green Fried Rice!
Often when we have a curry I cook extra rice to make fried rice the following day. Using any ingredients that I have in the fridge and adding some sauces, it can make a delicious left over meal!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Precooked Rice
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 2-3 Spring Onions, Finely Sliced
- 1 Broccoli Floret, Chopped
- 1cm Ginger, Sliced Or Grated
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- In a fry pan or wok, heat the peanut oil
- Add the spring onion, broccoli ginger and garlic. Fry the ingredients until they are soft and stir constantly.
- Add the rice and sauces, cook the rice until it is warmed through, add the spinach at the end and serve!