time neededprep4 hrs chilling
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Plain Vanilla Biscuits crushed
- 80 grams Butter melted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 500 grams Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 Punnet Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Gelatine
- 1-2 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 Bunch Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Sweetened Condensed Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Melt the gelatin in a hot water. Make sure that it is fully dissolved. Set aside and let it cool.
- Brush a small spring form pan with melted butter. Add together the crushed biscuits, melted butter and cinnamon. Press into the tin firmly and chill in the refrigerator for ten minutes.
- Blend together the cream cheese, condensed milk, sugar, gelatin mix and vanilla essence. Pour into the chilled base. Place 1/2 raspberries into the mixture and swirl around with a spoon. Place the remaining raspberries and fresh mint leaves on top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve immediately after removing from the refrigerator. Enjoy!