The dough for these Refrigerator Biscuits will last in the fridge (tightly wrapped in plastic wrap of course) for up to two weeks!
The dough also freezes very well so you can always have fresh biscuits for the time it takes to heat up the oven
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pinch salt
- 190 grams Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 grams Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir carefully into the creamed mixture.
- Double wrap in plastic wrap, write the date on the outside and refrigerate for up to two weeks or freeze.
To make the biscuits:
- Roll teaspoons of dough into a ball.
- Flatten slightly on a tray with a fork.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes or until golden.
Super easy to make; you'll love these refrigerator biscuits!
Biscuit Flavour Variations:
- In a small bowl mix raw sugar with a little food colouring until combined.
- Sprinkle the biscuits with the coloured sugar and bake as normal.
- Add a desert spoon of grated lemon zest to the biscuit mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup small chocolate drops to the mixture and bake as normal.