Roasted Cauliflower and Cashew Cous Cous Salad I love a cous cous salad! It goes with anything, from lamb to chicken to fish. Best serves with natural yoghurt. My grandma used to always ask me how I got the…
Roasted Cauliflower and Cashew Cous Cous Salad
I love a cous cous salad! It goes with anything, from lamb to chicken to fish. Best serves with natural yoghurt. My grandma used to always ask me how I got the cous cous so good. I told her I’d write a recipe down for her. This was probably 10 years ago. So Grandma, Here it is!
All of the flavours from the spices in this recipe really pack a punch! tickle your tongues taste buds with this one!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Zucchini, grated
- Lemons, juiced
- 1 Small Cauliflower, Chopped Into Small Pieces
- 1 cup Natural Cashews
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Cous Cous
- 1 cup Stock
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Zucchini, Grated
- 1/2 cup Bunch Parsley, Chopped
- 5 Mint Leaves, Chopped
- 1 Lemons, Juiced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the chopped cauliflower and cashews on a roasting pan.
- Combine the turmeric, cumin, sweet paprika and olive oil in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Coat the cauliflower and cashews in the paste.
- Place the pan into the over for approximately 30 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked. Make sure to stir occasionally so the cashews don't burn.
- Meanwhile cook 1 cup off the cous cous as per the packets instructions. Put the stock into the water to add more flavor to the cous cous.
- Add the butter to the cous cous and mix with a fork.
- Grate the zucchini and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Squeeze lemon over the top.
- Cous Cous
- Cous Cous