Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Chilled Beer
- 1 Eggplant roughly chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchini sliced
- 125 grams Button Mushrooms chopped
- 1 Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup Hommus Dip or 2-3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tomatoes sliced
- 100 grams Baby Bocconcini Cheeses sliced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, stir in beer, mix. Turn onto a floured surface, knead until smooth (about 3 minutes).
- Roll out to a 30cm diameter circle and press into a pizza pan. Cover, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Combine vegetables in a roasting pan, spray with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Spread pizza base with hommus or tomato paste, lay tomatoes over base.
- Top with vegetables and bocconcini.
- Cook for 12 minutes, or until base is golden.
- Season, and serve.