Nicoise Salad can be as light as an entree or a full main meal. All of the ingredients in this recipe can be substituted for cheaper options but this the specifics so you can change it to suit. It is…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 12 Chat Potato
- 400 grams Green Beans topped and tailed
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 425 grams Tuna
- 2 Cos Lettuce
- 550 grams Truss Tomato baby tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Olives Kalamata
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Halve the potatoes and boil in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender.
- Using a slotted spoon to transfer the potatoes to a bowl out of the heat.
- Place the beans in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Run under cold running water to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat.
- Gently boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes.
- Drain and cool under cold running water. Peel and quarter.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar in a jug until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Flake the canned tuna into a bowl.
- Divide the potato, beans, egg, tuna, lettuce, tomato and olives evenly among serving bowls.
- Drizzle over the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.