Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Spanish onion
- fresh Mint
- Salted peanuts
- 500 grams Mince (pork)
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Fresh Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger minced
- 1 tbsp Tablespoon Lemongrass Paste Or 3 Shoots Of Fresh Lemongrass
- 1 Spanish Onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1/2 cup Salted Peanuts roughly chopped (optional, for garnish)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 Packet Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- Heat large frypan with oil, add pork mince and garlic toss until pork browned.
- Add sweet chilli, ginger and lemongrass; stirring with wooden spoon. Reduce heat to low simmer.
- Pour boiling water into bowl and add noodles, allow to soak for 5 minutes. Then drain.
- While noodles are soaking chop onion,mint, coriander and peanuts. Add drained noodles to pork mix in frypan and mix well. Add fresh herbs, lime juice and spanish onion. Again toss and mix well.
- Serve in bowl topped with chopped peanuts.