Shortbread Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
This very simple but very delicious dessert is perfect to use up left over shortbread from Christmas! The zesty lemon and the sweet shortbread go great together and then the freshness of the raspberries tops it off. Everyone will be coming back for more!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 4 Shortbread Biscuits, Crushed
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 tbsp Lemon Curd
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries, Thawed And Crushed
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl, use a fork to crush the raspberries and leave to the side to defrost.
- Meanwhile, place approximately 1 inch of the crushed shortbread in a dessert glass.
- In a mixing bowl add the lemon curd and cottage cheese together and mix well with a whisk until they are completely combined.
- Add the cottage cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- Drizzle the dessert with the crushed raspberries and enjoy!