Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the slow cooker to HIGH.
- Place a piece of baking paper on the bottom.
- Butter the bread and place it butter side down on the bottom of the slow cooker, trying to put it together so there aren't too many holes.
- In a bowl beat the eggs together with the milk.
- Pour over the bread and top with the diced tomato, ham and lastly the cheese.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook for one and a half hours or until the eggs are set.
- Remove carefully from the slow cooker, cut into slices and enjoy!