Slow Cooker Chicken Parisienne is a combination of moist chicken breasts slow-cooked and smothered in a rich mushroom and sour cream sauce.
This dish is a truly easy one but if you get a taste of it, you’ll think only the experts can make this. This is delicious and creamy – perfect for family dinner!
You have to prepare this 4 hours before so while it’s cooking, you can clean the house, watch movies, or just chill and drink your wine!
Everyone in the house will love this so might as well cook lots of rice because this is best paired with it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 tsp Paprika ground
- 400 grams Tin Of Mushrooms Whole or sliced
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 Cream Of Chicken Soup (420 Grams)
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, pepper and paprika. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker. You may add some chopped vegetables as well if desired.
- Mix white wine, soup and mushrooms until well combined and pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with paprika, cover and cook for 4 hours on LOW. Stir occasionally.
- Thoroughly blend in sour cream 30 minutes before serving.