Slow Cooker Sausages in Onion Gravy
Slow Cooker Sausages in Onion Gravy is perhaps one of the easiest recipes on the entire website to make!
You can use any type of sausages, I particularly like using Italian style as it gives it a bit of a kick, but if you are making it for kids, stick to the plainer varieties – or honey flavoured (ohhhhh honey is soooo goood!). You really do need to add the garlic, it gives it a lovely flavour. This recipe is suitable for freezing.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 Thin Sausages
- 1 Brown Onion large, sliced into thin rings
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 2 tbsp Gravy Mix
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- Place the onion rings on the bottom of the slowcooker and place the sausages on top.
- In a jug add the gravy mix, garlic and 2 cups of hot water.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the herbs (optional) to the gravy mix and pour over the top of the sausages.
- Cook on low for four hours (or high for 2.5 hours).