Slow Cooker Beef and Mushroom Casserole is a rich and delicious homemade dish..
…it will leave you licking your plate (Not advisable if guests are around).
Freezes beautifully, too!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large Brown Onion sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 250 grams Button Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Carrots halved and sliced
- 1 1500 Gram Gravy Beef cut into 2cm x 2cm pieces
- 1 500 Millilitre Campbell's Real Stock Beef
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Dust the cubed beef in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat a medium non-stick frypan. Add 2 tbps oil and cook beef in batches until browned all over. Set beef aside.
- To the same frypan add remaining oil, onion, garlic and mushrooms then cook for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms start to brown and onions soften. Add Campbell's Real Stock and tomato paste, stir to combine, bring the stock mixture to the boil, then remove from heat.
- Place beef in a slow cooker, then pour hot stock and mushroom mixture over beef. Add carrots, cover and place cooker on a high setting for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.