Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic Pot Roast is one of my favourite meals.
It is so cheap and when done in the slow cooker, it just breaks apart. This Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic Pot Roast recipe was a bit of an ‘experiment’ and I’m really pleased with the results!
This is truly one of the dishes that won’t disappoint you. The taste will stay in your mouth for sure, and you’ll definitely look for this recipe every time! This is super easy to make and the ingredients aren’t demanding. I bet all of them are already in your kitchen!
You shouldn’t miss this!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Packet Of French Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Beef Roast
- 2 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 2 medium Onions sliced into rings
- 250 millilitres Cream
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Melt the butter in the slow cooker and add the onion rings and garlic.
- Allow to cook gently for 30 minutes on high.
- Add the french onion soup mix (straight from the packet) and the cream and mix well.
- Move the creamy mix to one end of the slow cooker and add the pot roast.
- Pile the creamy mix on top (as much as you can) and cook on low for 5 hours.