Sour Cream and Lemon Shortbread is absolutely delicious. This is a very tart little dessert that you could have with a bit of whipped cream or ice cream. If you love lemons then you’re going to love these! Thank you…
Sour Cream and Lemon Shortbread is absolutely delicious.
This is a very tart little dessert that you could have with a bit of whipped cream or ice cream.
If you love lemons then you’re going to love these!
Thank you to Darcy Annabelle Jones for this recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lemon zest
- Icing Sugar for dusting
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 3/4 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Icing Sugar For Dusting
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Beat together the butter, icing sugar and lemon zest until creamy.
- Stir in the sifted flour, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Spoon mixture into a piping bag and pipe 2cm rosettes about 3cm apart on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
- Stand for five minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Dust with extra icing sugar.