Sour Cream and Lemon Shortbread. Now these may not sound very tasty, but they are delicious. This is a very tart little dessert that you could have with a bit of whipped cream or ice cream.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lemon zest
- Icing Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Beat together the butter, icing sugar and lemon zest until creamy.
- Stir in the sifted flour, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Spoon mixture into a piping bag and pipe 2cm rosettes about 3cm apart on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
- Stand for five minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Dust with extra icing sugar.