time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Get a large flat baking tray and line with baking paper.
- Put the pork chops on the paper and smother the top with sweet chilli sauce.
- Give a quick spray with canola oil and pop in the hot oven.
- The sweet chilli will caramelise the pork chops - turn over after 15 mins and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until the rind is crispy!