Tex Mex Inspired Cob Loaf Dip
This recipe makes 1 small-sized cob, if you want to make a large cob loaf dip (the traditional size cob loaf), make sure you multiply the ingredients by three.
If you are wondering, Tex Mex is an American style cuisine that is much like Mexican food but made for American tastes. So the food is spicy – but not hot. Plus loads of shredded cheeses and taco seasonings.
If you love Tex Mex, you will also love our Mexican Cob Loaf Dip – don’t forget to check it out!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Manchego Cheese, grated
- Tasty Cheese, grated
- 1 mini Cob Loaf
- 1 tbsp OIive Oil
- 100 grams Manchego Cheese, Grated
- 100 grams Tasty Cheese, Grated
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce (more Or Less Depending On How Hot You Like It!)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Chili, Chopped
- 2 Spring Onions, Finely Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Tex Mex Inspired Cob Loaf Dip:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut a circle out of the top of the cob and pull the bread out in chunks. Place all of the bread pieces onto an oven tray and spray with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix to combine and spoon it into the cob.
- Replace the cobs lid and bake for 15 mins.
- Place the bread pieces in the oven and bake for another 10 mins.
- Once the cheese is super gooey and melted its ready to eat!