A Three-Ingredient Fruit Cake??! You betcha!
We have not just one version of Three Ingredient Fruit Cake, but two! So easy, you could whip it up in no time! This recipe just keeps better and better, huh? Wait till you get to taste it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Soak the dried fruit in the milk overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, (preheat oven to 160 degrees) fold in the self raising flour, pour into a cake or loaf tin.
- Bake for approx one hour at 160 degrees. Fan forced ovens may need to have slightly lower temp and shorter cooking time.
The chocolate milk can also be substituted with:
- Iced Coffee
- Cold Tea
- Cold milky coffee
Version 2: (By Maree Beck)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together pour into lined 20cm square tin.
- Bake for 90 minutes, turn oven off and leave in oven for 30 minutes.