Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 Spoonful Or More Of Breadcrumbs adjust according to your preference
- 1/4 tsp Salt And Pepper to taste
- 1 1000 Gram Sausage cooked
- 1 500 Millilitre Milk
- 1 Flour 250 Grams
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sift the flour and salt together and make a well in the center.
- Add one egg at a time and mix well.
- Pour in 1/2 the milk and whisk briskly to combine until all the milk has been added and a nice batter has been formed.
- Cut the sausages into desired bite size pieces and arrange on the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
- Pour over the batter.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top and bake for 45 minutes or until nice and golden.
- Serve with gravy and seasonal vegetables.