Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sift the flour and salt together and make a well in the center.
- Add one egg at a time and mix well.
- Pour in 1/2 the milk and whisk briskly to combine until all the milk has been added and a nice batter has been formed.
- Cut the sausages into desired bite size pieces and arrange on the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
- Pour over the batter.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top and bake for 45 minutes or until nice and golden.
- Serve with gravy and seasonal vegetables.