I love Pork Chops and trying new ways to dress them up. Tomato and Basil Glazed Pork Chops are now on our weekly dinner menu absolutely divine!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Spanish onion
- Caramelized balsamic vinegar
- 6 grams Pork Chops
- 1 Tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Basil fresh and sliced thin
- 1/2 Spanish Onion sliced thin
- 1 tbsp Caramelized Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Cornflour into 3 tablespoons cold water to form thin paste.
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Pre heat oven to 170 degrees. Heat fry pan to high heat, then place pork chops into pan and sear for 1-2 minutes each side. Remove from frypan and place into oven proof dish with lid. Pour over caramelized balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat fry pan again, add tomatoes & cornflour and whisk until well blended. Pour over pork chops and sprinkle with onion and basil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.