Zesty Mango Salsa
Zesty Mango salsa! With my husband and son being mad fisherman, we often need a fresh zesty salad to go with our catch! I have been making the salsa for years now and it never misses! it goes well with barbecued chicken fillets too.
Mango has such a sweet and tropical taste so it makes for the best ingredient to go with a zesty salsa to balance out the flavour, maybe even add a dash of spice for a little extra zing! Yum!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lime, Juiced
- 2 Mangoes, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes, Cut Into Quaters
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers, Chopped
- 4 Large Mint Leaves, Sliced Thinly
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander, Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- Cut all of the ingredients into similar sizes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and toss
- Squeeze the lime juice on top of the salad and lightly mix through.
- Serve and enjoy!