Zesty Mango Salsa
Zesty Mango salsa! With my husband and son being mad fisherman, we often need a fresh zesty salad to go with our catch! I have been making the salsa for years now and it never misses! it goes well with barbecued chicken fillets too.
Mango has such a sweet and tropical taste so it makes for the best ingredient to go with a zesty salsa to balance out the flavour, maybe even add a dash of spice for a little extra zing! Yum!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lebanese Cucumbers, chopped
- Lime, Juiced
- 2 Mangoes, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes, Cut Into Quaters
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers, Chopped
- 4 Large Mint Leaves, Sliced Thinly
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander, Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cut all of the ingredients into similar sizes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and toss
- Squeeze the lime juice on top of the salad and lightly mix through.
- Serve and enjoy!