Zucchini slice is a family favourite in our household – it’s super tasty, easy to make and is packed with healthy goodness!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Eggs, whisked
- Bacon rashes, diced
- 12 Eggs, Whisked
- 6 Bacon Rashes, Diced
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Cheese, Grated
- 1 Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- 6 Spring Onions, Finely Diced
- 1 Zucchini, Grated
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Place the mixture into a lined baking tray and cook until it is golden brown and is set in the centre.