I always look forward to decorating for Christmas.
But if all I had were these inappropriate Christmas ornaments, would I still decorate my home? Well, you be the judge! Here are the inappropriate Christmas decorations you may or may not want to display. Ho ho ho!!
1. I guess it’s time to strip the decor?
2. Honey, the guests are
cu — coming!
3. Bitch, you got cross-stitched!
4. Exactly, what should I hear when I “press here”?
5. Well, Santa only “comes” once a year!
6. Times were hard in North Pole this year. Or so I’ve been told.
7. This is perfect if you want to be naughty and ambiguous at the same time.
8. Gifts don’t always come in glittery packages. And sometimes they do.
9. Yes, I left Santa a Snooki — wait, you meant cookie?
10. We’ve always known that Santa’s elves were naughty.
11. I don’t know which is more bothersome: the nakedness or the mouths formed into O’s?
12. I don’t know about you but I feel comforted that the carrots are still in their right positions.
13. Now I’m sure that wasn’t Santa kissing mummy last night.
14. At least the ornament looks classy…if it’s any consolation…
15. This is not exactly an ornament but I would display this on my dinner table — no questions asked!
16. What is this? A holiday for zombies?
Do you have inappropriate Christmas ornaments at home? How do you keep them from your kids? LOL!
- Christmas Decorations