Felt Christmas Trees are a simple and frugal way for you and the kids to have fun and decorate your home!
To make felt trees you will need:
- A brown piece of felt for the tree trunk
- A yellow piece of felt for the star on top (optional)
- Some green pieces of felt for the tree
- Hot glue or craft glue
- Assorted buttons, stars or sequins
- Cut the green pieces of felt in half and draw or trace a Christmas tree.
- From the brown fabric cut the tree trunks. Roughly 1″ x 2″.
- Cut 4 stars shapes from the yellow fabric.
- Assemble trees using glue.
- Let the kids go wild with buttons and sequins till the tree is completed.