Mums almost always have the final say in nearly everything.
Everyone of us have heard at least one of these mum sayings (even mums themselves, from their mums) at some point in our lives.
Mums of little kids – you probably say these things to your kids all the time, and don’t even realise what you’re actually saying! Mums of adult kids – we bet you can recall saying these words over and over again and you’ll see just how funny they actually are!
Here are more than 50 real mum sayings. We’ll start gently, and work our way up…
The Threatening ‘I’m About to Lose it’ Mum Sayings:
1. “Stop that THIS instant!”
2. “I’m going to count to three! One… two…”
3. “Someone had better be bleeding or dead!”
For Mothers of Boys:
5. “Did you flush?”
6. “Go back in there, and wipe that seat!”
7. “Stop playing with it or it will fall off!”
9. “Put some pants on!”
10. “How could you possibly have had a shower that fast?”
11. “Come here and let me smell you.”
For Mothers of Girls:
13. “Are you REALLY going to wear that?”
14. “Get your fingers out of your mouth.”
15. “Did you live to annoy me?”
17. “Do you speak to YOUR teachers like that?”
18. “If I want your opinion I’ll ask for it!”
19. “I’m not running a taxi service!”
Next Page: More Real Mum Sayings