15 Minute Mayonnaise Dinner Rolls
I’m a big fan of making bread at home, but traditional recipes containing yeast take forever! This one is just a mix and bake recipe – super easy. The recipe makes about 12 – but they do have to be eaten hot and right away or they tend to get a bit saggy….
This one only has three easy ingredients too!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to make 15 Minute Mayonnaise Dinner Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Spray a 12-hole muffin tin well with canola oil. Line with paper cases.
- Mix together the three ingredients and spoon into the tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the dinner rolls have risen and are golden.
- Serve right away!