Apple Rose Tarts
These little treats are so delicious! and look really lovely, they are super simple to make and bake! Apple and cinnamon tastes amazing and these yummy little roses have such a sweet flavor, with lemon juice and vanilla bean too!
Serve them with cream and Jam for morning tea or a late snack, your guests will sure to be impressed with these little beauties! simply roll them into roses and put in the oven, get the kids in to help make these gorgeous treats!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Grease the muffin tin and set aside
- Place apple in a saucepan with vanilla and lemon juice, cover and cook for 3 minutes checking that apple isn't getting too mushy, but you need to be able to bend them.
- Once cooked drained apples
- Place pastry onto a clean floured surface. Spread jam over and cut into 6 strips approximately 5 cm wide
- Lay apple over one half of the pastry overlapping each other. Fold bottom part of pastry up so apple is half covered
- Roll up pastry being careful to keep apple intact. Place into muffin tin.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden and crisp pastry.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with ice cream